- Buying a business? Want to know if the data is actually there?
- Questionable employee? Did they take proprietary business data with them? Need to trace their steps?
ASE analyzes systems using imaging to determine if data is there or was ever there. We will look at multiple machines, then help your legal team create search terms and the criteria needed to look for the data, so they can submit it as evidence.
This is especially important if you have an employee who has signed a non-disclosure agreement, but has left with copies of your client list, pricing and services descriptions. We can help you thwart that employee starting up a new company with your confidential and/or proprietary property data.
We will analyze and unravel the trail of data for you.
Seasoned Expert Witnesses
For many years ASE has been providing IT Forensics services with experts who are seasoned for expert testimony. As network security experts the tools we use every day help us find information legal teams need for their clients.
- Companies have hired us to find information to help them deal with employment law.
- Accountants use ASE to find financial data and who had access to it.
- ASE has provided expertise in domestic cases such as divorce.
We know chain of custody, we know how to consult with lawyers to help their cases and we are great on the stand. ASE provides detailed analysis of the data retrieved with consulting to understand it. ASE can help you. Please give us a call to discuss further how ASE can be part of your team.
ASE is your Digital Forensics partner. Our expertise and extensive experience with eDiscovery and as an expert witness in IT forensics will make a huge difference in your case
ASE IT Services is based in Fairfax, VA we serve all of Northern Virginia, DC and MD.