Routinely, ASE is called upon by a small business that needs to be FISMA compliant in order to work with the federal government. Our experts are:
- Certified IT Auditors,
- Security Managers,
- IA Engineers,
- IT Specialists,
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Specialists,
- Forensics Investigators.
- Security Reviews,
- FISMA/NIST based Compliance Audits for Federal Civilian departments,
- DIARMF-related activities for multiple DOD/Military organizations,
- Training for all of the above
In addition, ASE conducts:
- Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) reviews,
- Threat/Vulnerability Assessments for applications, networks and systems,
- Risk Assessment activities for systems, networks, sites and applications.
ASE’s Certified Authorizations Professionals (CAP) help you achieve your goals.
Need training? Our experts are proven & certified Technical Instructors teaching Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and Security & Certified Information. We provide the most innovative and best security practices, procedures, training, and activities to support our clients.
- Developing and providing state-of-the-art information security and forensics management training seminars, lectures, classes, “webinars”, and systems.
- Applying leading-edge technology, techniques, and practices in support of tactical and strategic disaster and readiness planning and security engineering.
- Providing “specialized” hands-on support to anti-terrorism and homeland security missions.
Our industry training specialists custom design instruction to adhere to YOUR organization’s key mission objectives with key areas of emphasis including:
- Security Management
- Security Program Development
- e-Discovery and Forensics Investigation
- Security Awareness
- Network Security
The majority of our training courses will help your organization meet the Cyber Security Education requirements launched by President Obama entitled the “Comprehensive National Cyber Security Initiative” (CNCI) Number 8 released May 29, 2009.
Certification Courses: CISSP, CISA, Sec +, CISM, CAP, CSSLP
Security Support Courses: ASAT, DIACAP, DOD-RMF, CYBERWAR
Put Our Compliance Expertise to Use
Contact ASE for all your FISMA compliance needs. ASE IT Services is based in Fairfax, Virginia, and we serve all of Northern Virginia, D.C. and Maryland.